
So for my bachlorette party I decided that we were going to Chuck up the Deuce!! Which means we wore Chucks & went to a bar called the Double Deuce.

We pre-gamed @ Hotel Solamar. Sitting around with champagne & fruity mixes, just having some nice girl time before we went to dinner!

We headed over to RA, it's a Sushi Bar & Restaurant in downtown San Diego. I love there Teryaki Chicken. Yum!We had a few drinks & hung out until we headed to our final destination...The Deuce. It's a Country/Rock Bar. It is probably 1 of my favorite places to go! We got in free & got a free bottle of champagne...Poppin Bottles.

My Sister talked me into riding the Bull...Yeah I showed him who was boss. lol.


There were no crazy Bachelorette Party antics it was an awesome girls night out with my sister & some of my closest friends. I would have to say it was some of the most fun I've ever had!! My sister did an amazing job & I love her dearly.



That's all I really have to say, what more can you say about a Girls night out!! ;]
Yeah Kate, Kara & Jenelle definitely had late night cravings!!

03.05.10
Love your shoe shot and what a fun Bachelorette party it looks like you had!
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)